Monday 11 March 2013

Lunch en Paris

Wow it's been a long day so writing posts about Paris seems the best and most enjoyable way to end it...that being in the absence of a glass of wine!

Which brings me onto my Parisian lunch. Yes i do realise this isn't a food blog (although i did take pictures of some of my food just to prove it did exist!) but it leads me onto the next section of my journey quite well.

Making my way to Notre Dame i came to realise despite it being particularly grand it wasn't that interesting...sorry for all the fans. That and the queue was humongous! So aside from a quick wander i opted for Saint Chapelle instead.





From there i crossed the river to Jardin Du Luxembourg which if I'm being honest i wasn't planning on visiting. BUT in the true French way i took the Laissez Faire attitude and ditched the street map. The result being a tad lost and using the typical female navigation of....i need to head to THAT building over there! I'm glad i did get lost and if i wasn't on a total mission could have spent so much more time there! I'd say it's on the list for next time but my list is growing at an alarming rate so it may the time after next or even beyond!







No comments:

Post a Comment