Saturday 9 March 2013

Preying Birds

It seems like ages since updating the blog so I was uber happy when I realised it was only a few weeks ago! Despite that I seem to have accumulated so many pictures to upload...not a bad thing by all accounts and it was helped by a lovely impromptu trip to Paris which was amazing. I'd forgotten what a truly beautiful place it is but more of that to come later.

My handsome buddy was perched, being rather well behaved at a falconry display at Attingham park. I've taken so many pictures there now with quite a few after the floods earlier this year.  I've put the link to that post below as well as the link to Attingham for anyone who fancies a walk in the shire of shrop. Note - do take wellies!

Anyway back to my pal, I think I had  to wrestle a few people out of the way to take this....fear not no oap's or children were hurt. I really don't need to sell him...he even popped round exorcist style to say hello!



Attingham Park: http://www.nationaltrust.org.uk/attingham-park/
A New Start: http://retrocolour.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/a-new-start.html

No comments:

Post a Comment