Saturday 23 March 2013

Revisited

I find it really interesting how your opinions can change over time. Most applicably with my photographs. There are shots that i am instantly happy with and will happily upload straight away, some that need little tweeks and others which quite frankly i think don't cut the mustard.

After re-visiting some albums before i had the realisation that this of course can change with time. And so here are some pictures which have been recently revived.

Its nice that they have some colour as many of my recent bits have been in black and white.






1 comment:

  1. I love the colors in these, especially the sky in the last pic. Glad I found you through Hapify :)

    I'm nominating you for a Liebster Award! You can find out more about it here: http://www.mdoublemcrafts.com/2013/03/liebster-award-time-blogging-news.html

    ReplyDelete